Frederick W. Lien
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D., Business Law Specialization, 2012
- Pomona College, Claremont, CA, B.A., Philosophy, 2008
- New York
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells US LLP, Menlo Park & San Francisco, CA
- Associate, Latham & Watkins LLP, New York, NY
Fred is an associate in the Corporate and Business Transactions group and the Estate Planning group. He leverages his corporate transaction, commercial, and financing experience to advise clients with their estate and business planning needs, developing comprehensive and considered solutions.
Prior to joining Freeland Cooper & Foreman, Fred developed his corporate practice at major international law firms in the San Francisco Bay Area and New York, where he represented private and public companies, and institutional and strategic investors throughout the life cycle of business ventures, including entity formation, complex venture and debt financing transactions, federal and state securities law compliance, and mergers and acquisitions.